Thank you for a Fantastic Taste in Motion!
Thank you to the restaurants, businesses, volunteers, and the guests who made The Taste in Motion a success - raising over $12,300 for MEF's grant program!
MEF is grateful to the following restaurants for generously donating their time and resources to participate in The Taste In Motion! Azúcar Tapas Bar, Cafe of India, El Huipil, Evviva Trattoria, Family Delicatessen, Flo’s Catering (Maynard), Maynard Nutrition, Maynard Pizza & Bar, Maynard Village Pizza, Nan’s Rustic Kitchen & Market, Siam Village, Smack Noodle, Sobre Mesa, The Pleasant Cafe, and 110 Grill.
Congratulations to this year's "Best Dish" Winners:
- Maynard Pizza & Bar (1st Place)
- Cafe of India (2nd Place)
- Family Delicatessen (Tied for 3rd Place)
- Smack Noodle (Tied for 3rd Place)
Thank you to all of the local businesses who donated items for the raffle and auction. Please help us say thank you by patronizing these businesses!
Special thanks to Jae Mannion for providing fantastic entertainment.
Event proceeds benefit MEF’s grant program that funds new learning opportunities in the Maynard Public Schools.
Thank you for your support!
Thank you to the following restaurants for generously donating their time and resources to participate in this year's event!
In Kind Donations
- Apex Entertainment (Marlborough)
- Fred Levy Photography (Littleton)
- Global Goods (Maynard), 2 Gift Baskets
- Idylwilde Farms (Acton), Gift Card
- Kimball Farm (Westford), 2 "Give Me 3 Passes"
- Maynard Fine Arts Theatre (Maynard), 2 Gift Baskets
- Roche Brothers (Acton)
- Russell's Garden Center (Wayland)
- The Paper Store, 3 Gift Baskets, (Coupon for 20% off one regular price item, expires 5/31)
Thank you to our Sponsors!
MEF is grateful to the corporate sponsors for their contributions which enable MEF to fufill our mission of funding innovative grants in the Maynard Public Schools.