What is Restaurant Appreciation Week?
The answer is simple - it's a chance to enjoy delicious food, enter to win a raffle, and to support our local restaurants!
Participating restaurants will be featuring a special dish, beverage or promotional offer the week of May 15- 22. Grab a specialty coffee in the morning, pick up take-out for lunch, or soak up some sunshine when you dine outside for dinner!
As a bonus, enter to win a fabulous raffle prize when you patronize any of the participating establishments.
Follow @maynardeducationfoundation for updates about Restaurant Appreciation week - including a daily announcement of our lucky raffle winner!
Please check back for more updates!
Restaurant Week Feature:
Homemade Turkey Chili which is slow cooked with Tomatoes, Black and Red Beans, Molasses, Brown Sugar, Fresh Herbs and Spices, Jalapeño and Topped with Cheddar Cheese.
The Adult Grilled Cheese which has Crispy Bacon, Avocado and Tomatoes with Brie and Cheddar
Restaurant Week Feature:
Sharp Provolone, Prosciutto, Mortadella, Sopressata, arugula, roasted red peppers, pepperoncini, red onion, parmesan cheese, olive oil and seasoning, on ciabatta bread.
Restaurant Week Feature (s):
New Menu Items (Available starting on 5/19.)
The Iced Cinnamon Roll Latte featuring our house made brown sugar & cinnamon syrup. The perfect companion to a Hobson's Homemade cinnamon roll, baked from scratch in small batches and always in our bakery cases.
Chickpea Salad - a vegetarian "tuna style" salad featuring organic chickpeas, shallots, carrots, peppers, celery & canola mayo with herbs & spices. This fan favorite from last spring & summer will now be a more permanent addition to our menu.
In Kind Donations
- Art's Specialities (Maynard), Gift Certificate
- Bayside Resort (West Yarmouth), 2 night stay
- China Ruby (Maynard), Gift Certificates
- Debra’s Natural Gourmet (Concord), Gift Basket
- Gigi's Restaurant (Maynard), Gift card
- Global Goods (Maynard), Gift Baskets
- Gould's Distinctive Clothing (Acton), Gift card
- Gräem Nuts and Chocolate (Concord) Gift Card (Donated by Jennifer Wayne)
- Kitchen Outfitters (Acton), Gift Cards
- Photography Notecards by Sandra Hinds
- Shelley Drouin Photography (Acton), Photo session
- Spotted Salamander Organizing & Design (Maynard)
- Trader Joe’s (Acton), Sweet and Savory Gift Basket
- Restaurant Gift Certificates to the Participating Eateries
Thank you to our Sponsors!
MEF is grateful to the corporate sponsors for their contributions which enable MEF to fufill our mission of funding innovative grants in the Maynard Public Schools.
Our Official Sponsor
Support The Maynard Education Foundation – Make a Donation Today!